House Calls and Lab Work
As one concerned pet parent said to the other, “What’s she gonna do in a house call? She can’t do allergy testing!”
au contraire, I can do more in a house call because your pet is not so nervous they struggle and escape!
Routine diagnostic testing for the following:
- Bloodwork: CBC, Chemistry Panel, T4, FELV/FIV testing
- Urinalysis and Sediment examination
- Cytology of skin & ear samples
- Thyroid Testing- either Dr. Jean Dodds’ lab in California or Idexx for thyroid panel for dogs (T4, fT4, T4 antibodies, TSH level, TSH antibodies)
- Adrenal testing
- Liver function- bile acid testing (2-hr visit- we should combine it with a full visit so we can keep busy consulting together while your dog relaxes and thinks humans are strange for talking so much!)
- Fungal Cultures especially for Ringworm Testing
- Skin Cancer Testing
- Pancreatitis blood test
- Distemper & Parvo Virus titer testing in lieu of annual vaccinations for dogs (sent out)
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Occult Heartworm, Lyme, Erhlichia testing
- Parvo tests
- Feline Heartworm tests
Other Common Diagnostic Testing Done at Blue Pearl Clearwater by special arrangement with Truli Holistic Veterinary Services
“How does this work?” you say.
After consultation with Dr. Truli, if your pet needs services such as radiographs (x-rays) or ultrasound imaging, Dr. Truli arranges for either you or she to take your pet to Blue Pearl Clearwater for their technicians to perform the services. You do not have to become a client there, you are Dr. Truli’s client. Either Dr. Truli is right there with you and your pet (concierge clients) or Blue Pearl shares results with Dr. Truli right away and Dr. Truli fills you in on the results.
- Full body Radiographs (X-rays)
Truli Holistic Veterinary Services
Serving the Greater Tampa Bay Area
Care provided in your home!
Schedule an appointment toll-free 1 (877) DR TRULI | (877) 378-7854
or Phone/Text 813-714-7863