What is a Holistic Canine or Feline Annual Consultation?
Doc Truli provides a truly unique, comprehensive annual consultation you cannot get anywhere else.
Included in the Holistic Annual for a Cat or a Dog
- Physical Examination by an Ivy-League trained veterinarian with over 17 years of clinical experience in general practice, emergency practice, specialty practice and alternative medicine.
- Available for all of Pinellas County, most of Hillsborough, Pasco, and some Manatee County.
The Physical Examination Basics:
- Pulse rate
- Respiratory Rate
- Body Condition Score
- Oral Cavity Exam
- Eyes, ears, nose, throat (EENT)
- Lymph nodes
- heart / lungs
- bone / back / ligaments / muscles
- feet and foot pads
- abdominal palpation (feeling the internal organs)
- rectal exam
- neurologic assessment
Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine exam enhancements
- tongue exam
- pulse analysis
- alarm & associated point exam- gives clues to internal organ dysfunction before you see overt symptoms
- Read about the parts of a Traditional Chinese Medical Examination
Personality and Behavior Assessments
- Personality Elements Determination- Is your pet earth, fire, water, wood, or metal?
- for dogs- University of Pennsylvania C-Barq Profile – compare your dog to over 25,000 dogs in the database. How normal is your dog?
Truli Holistic Year Plan
- custom recipes for home cooking available
- advice for raw feeding
- Supplements / herbs / pharmaceutical meds
- secure online pharmacy, free shipping available, rush delivery available
- autoship for busy pet moms and dads
- Plan for check-ups and follow-up testing and cost projections
- competitive full laboratory prices
- Vaccines Advice
- charged a la cart just for what you need
- core vaccines and titers, or no vaccines and advice for lifestyle changes to avoid vaccines
- non-thimerosol (mercury derived adjuvent) vaccines
Written Diagnosis (Western and appropriate Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
diagnosis) with expectations for follow-ups and monitoring.
- Prognosis for cure or optimization for a longer, healthier life for your pet.
All Services are provided in the comfort of your home.
Call today to discuss services with Doc Truli and set up an appointment! 877 Dr Truli – (877) 378-7854.